Thursday, July 3, 2008

Seeya in September


Hi all, Just wanted to say fare thee well and have a great Summer. I will be in South Carolina whistling Dixie until September 7th. I'll be on Ft. Jackson learning which fork to eat with first. I will have my regular email address and telephone number if there are any issues or concerns. Kristen will be staying at my place in my absence so make sure you all check on her once in a while and see that she hasn't burned the place down. If anyone has a birthday in the next two months I am not going to remember it, so you'll have to hit me up when I get back. Have a great summer and try not to become any more crazy than we already are.

1 comment:

AD said...

We'll have to plan a Wednesday night dinner reunion when you return! Enjoy the Carolina heat! I'll forgive you for missing my birthday. :) Being that I'm such a bad Auntie who forgot about Chucky Cheese, I don't deserve anymore birthdays! Have a great trip and I'll try to do a better job keeping this site current.


No wonder Matthew loves firetrucks. It's in his genes!